Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey Report
To get the best from people, you need two things: the best information, and to provide reward commensurate with expectation.
Consider how effectively your organisation deals with:
- negotiating enterprise agreements
- negotiating workplace agreements
- negotiating individual contracts
- negotiating salary reviews
- managing organisational change
- developing new products
- recruitment of quality staff
- changes in processes or location
That's where the Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey Report comes in. Carried out by the Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers, Australia (APESMA), it provides the very latest information on remuneration of computer professionals in Australia. There is, quite simply, no better, nor any more up-to-date guide.
Its benefits are numerous. Access to this survey gives you the advantage when negotiating enterprise and workplace agreements, individual contracts, or performing salary reviews. Actually, it will help you retain and attract quality staff.
The Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey Report is essential because it:
- details both base salary and total remuneration packages by responsibility level, job function, experience, discipline, qualification, sector, industry, turnover and geographic location. All amounts are in Australian dollars ($AUD).
- gives over 100 pages of information on the latest trends in remuneration packaging, industrial regulation and the Fringe Benefits Tax.
- contains easy-to-read tables, with details of remuneration packages by costing to motor vehicles, overtime, allowances, superannuation, car parking, bonuses etc given.
- puts at your fingertips information on salaries paid for Project Managers, General Management, IT Managers Programmers, Analysts, Systems Managers, Computer Support, Project Leaders, Consultants, Research, and Marketing.
- details annual salary movements for the computing industry
- includes details of hourly contract rates, and advises on trends in relevant economic and industrial issues likely to impact upon the employment contracts of computer professionals.
- allows all subscribers to receive free access to all information online on the Internet. This is not just an electronic version of the paper report: it's a fully customised, interactive version, where the end-user selects their own categories for analysis. When you receive a copy of the report, you will be given a unique username and password which will last until the publication of the next report (in June each year).
- no special software is required – you use your normal browser to unlock this vast resource of information on remuneration of computer professionals in Australia.
- is run by APESMA, which has conducted remuneration surveys of professional engineers since 1974, and an annual survey of the remuneration of computer professionals on behalf of the Australian Computer Society since 1993.
The Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey Report comprises the following sections:
- Terms & Statistics
- Responsibility Level Definitions
- Summary of Findings
- Base Salary & Total Package
- Years of Experience
- Job Function & Years of Experience
- Responsibility Levels
- Years of Experience & Qualification
- Job Characteristics
- Job Function & Computing Skill
- Job Group
- Contract Rates
- Characteristics of Survey Sample
How to Order
The Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey Report is available for only $440 (inc. GST). Overseas purchases are GST exempt, but a postage and handling fee applies. The Report can be ordered online, via secure e-commerce, or if you prefer, you can download and print an order form, and submit it by fax or mail. Note, phone or email orders will not be accepted. All amounts shown are in Australian dollars ($AUD).
APESMA and ACS members can further benefit by purchasing the report at 75% off the non-member price – however terms and conditions apply.
All purchasers should familiarise themselves with the Terms and Conditions of purchase before ordering.
|Report(s) ||Australia only (inc. GST)||Overseas only (GST exempt)|
For more information about the Australian Computer Society Remuneration Survey Report, contact:
Surveys Unit, APESMA
GPO Box 1272, Melbourne VIC 3001
Phone/Fax: 03 9695 8839
ABN: 99 589 872 974